Job title: Industrial Gases Service Engineer
Company: Plum Jobs
Job description: Job Description:
Our client is a privately owned company that specializes in the distribution, service and commissioning of helium, cryogenic, LPG, CNG and industrial gas products and services.
As part of their growth, we are hiring an experienced helium gas service engineer to join their UAE operations to oversee all aspects of helium projects.
- Plan and execute the assembly, fabrication, repair, refurbishment and service of helium tanks.
- Prepare estimations for projects.
- Manage project budgets and ensure project deadlines are met.
- Preventative and breakdown maintenance.
- Liaise with clients on requirements and progress of projects.
Mandatory Skills & Experience
- 7+ years’ strong experience in the heating, drying and vacuuming processes of helium, ambient vaporizers (high and low pressure), cryogenics, LPG and industrial gases.
- Strong working knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly tooling and materials.
- Experience of carrying out hydro testing and issuing test certificates.
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD is mandatory.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Biomedical Engineering
- Currently living in the United Arab Emirates.
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills as this role is client facing.
Job date: Mon, 06 Dec 2021 00:56:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!