Job title: SHEQ Intern
Job description: HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Leads and champions SHE culture in the region
- Identifies, manages and mitigates SHE related risk, both internal and external
- Implements sustainable Behavioral Safety and SHE standards, procedures to support
excellence and promotes Henkel sustainability agenda * Ensures compliance with all applicable international / local / legal / Henkel norms
- Drives continuous improvement through audit / assessment
- Ensures accurate, comprehensive, timely reporting of incidents, actions and follow up including trend analysis, root cause determination
- Manages and tracks risk management / mitigation, identifies mission critical SHE investment and ensures SHE standards at 3PM / 3PL sites
- Implements assessment / audit program to ensure continuous improvement and rapid
action gaps * Manages SHE input to major projects and all related regulatory and compliance issues
- Implements DG and product stewardship policy, cross-regional and global SHE collaboration
- Newly graduated in Quality, Health & safety, Environmental, Industrial Safety or Chemical Engineering.
- Basic knowledge of ISO standards, compliance to regulatory applications
- Good command of computer knowledge and MS Office applications and advanced Big
- Data Analysis know-how
- Strong analytical, conceptual and communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills: ability to identify problems, develop creative solutions, collect information from a variety of sources and consult with others as needed
- Open, determined and pro-active mindset and strong teamplayer
- Fluent in English both spoken and written
Job date: Wed, 15 Dec 2021 23:45:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!