Job title: Customer Installation and Project Engineer
Company: Air Products
Job description: Req No.
Job Description and Qualifications
II. POSITION SUMMARY
This job holder will be involved in the installation and management of Application customers. They can include both Air Products and customer owned equipment. The primary task will be to manage customer installations, and to manage projects whether the projects are on AP premises or on customer sites across the GCC and the MENA region.
The ideal candidate will possess basic knowledge of the asset pool, be familiar with SAP (or ERP system) and a solid understanding of projects execution.
Portfolio business size(spec) :Turnover of $ 50 million
Countries: GCCs, Egypt
Market volume: ~ 50 K cylinders/year
V. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
This position is accountable for the following end results:
- Management and ownership of hazop documentation for all L/B and Microbulk systems supported by the Customer Engineering organization MEIET region.
- Management and ownership of engineering calculation tools used by the different CE organizations.
- Management and ownership of CAD drafting package for L/B and Microbulk including standard system designs for the Customer Engineering organization
- Management and ownership of specific volume 3 procedures
- Management and ownership of work processes in the area of Product Engineering and Asset Management
- Identify opportunities to reduce costs in the work processes that this role is responsible for.
- Prioritize cost reduction initiatives and identify specific continuous improvement projects to complete.
- Execute installation of equipments at customer in safe manner.
- Execute trouble shooting if any problem at customer.
- To make report maintenance activity on previous month.
- Prepare and issue PR, and follow up its progress
- Other assignments from immediate superior.
- Implement EH&S procedure during maintenance & installation of equipment
- Manage Projects:
- Assist in managing the project life in SAP. Manage the Process and Project status.
- Enter Purchase Requisitions and order parts managing delivery dates for Applications Engineering projects within SAP. Manage discrepancy reporting as required and escalate and follow up as required to manage installation timeline
- Managing Capitalization and CADRs of Applications Equipment. Manage inventory of idle and active equipment in SAP.
- Manage quality documents as received from outside vendors and assist in the creation and uploading of project drawings and documents, manual, etc into Vantage.Manage all Domestic / International shipping coordination as required (heavy hauls, quotes and arranging trucks for common carrier and dedicated trucks, hazardous material movement restrictions).
V. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Mechanical engineering degree holder.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the industrial gases experience PG / LB plants.
- Knowledgable and well versed in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Must have project execution experience and knowledge in Primavera or project planning.
- Technically knoweldgeable and has a drive to learn new things.
- Ability to understand open and review AutoCAD drawing for troubleshooting and parts requests.
- Must have experience in driving with a valid UAE Driving License.
- Good understanding of ISO 9000.
- Must have a strong sense of service and with a customer / client oriented outlook.
- Must be highly motivated with very strong self-direction and initiative and work well in a team environment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and ability to deal with all levels of people in the organization.
- Strong English and Arabic language skills.
Middle East, Egypt, Turkey (MEET)
Middle East, Egypt & Turkey
Business Sector / Division
Job date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 08:33:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!