Job title: Mechanical Engineering Teacher | UAE
Company: Chase Resourcing
Job description: Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce we are recruiting Mechanical Engineering Teacher for our client in the UAE.
Job Specifications for Mechanical Engineering Teacher
- Responsible for planning, managing and improving the learning of students, working with other team members.
- In collaboration with the team implement and continually improve curriculum, teaching, learning and assessment strategies.
- To manage the learning of the students, maintaining records, collaborating with other teachers and promoting staff development in a pro-active manner.
- Responsible for planning and participating in professional development opportunities to further their own knowledge, skills and abilities.
- To manage all facilities and activities related to achieve student learning.
- To play a leadership role in role-modeling behavior, attitudes, and learning behaviors for students.
- Responsible for achieving the set learning outcomes in students, and therefore supervise all student activities and processes to ensure outcomes.
- To develop and maintain teaching materials and assist with program quality assurance processes.
- Teachers liaise with Student Counselors, as required. Communicate progress and performance to students and school management/administration.
Experience Required for Mechanical Engineering Teacher
- Industrial engineering experience
- Minimum 3 years of relevant vocational teaching or training with experience of qualifications delivery
- Ability to teach some of the following: machining & hand skills, welding, mechanical maintenance, thermodynamics & heat transfer, fluid mechanics, CAD, hydraulics & pneumatics, robotics and materials technology
- Cultural awareness of area
- IT skills
- Assessor/ Verifier Awards
- Practical experience in mechanical engineering with up-to-date legal requirements including and Health & Safety
- Ability to deliver practical, applied learning
- Work experience in GGC Region or similar location
Education Requirements for Mechanical Engineering Teacher
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
- Membership of Professional body, IMech or Equivalent
- Excellent oral and written English essential.
- IELTS 7 Academic for non-first language English speakers only
- Arabic Language is essential
If this position is of interest to you, please send a copy of your CV to [email protected] or call me today on 00353 66 9762007
Location: United Arab Emirates
Job date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 22:09:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!