Job title: Mechanical Engineering -UAE
Company: Chase Resourcing
Job description: Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce that we are seeking Qualified Mechanical Engineering Teachers for positions in the UAE.
The Mechanical Engineering teacher will be reporting to the Vice Principal Academic and expected to teach Engineering subjects to Emirati students who need a solid foundation to develop their vocational skills.
Job Specifications for the Mechanical Engineering positions includes:
- In collaboration with Lead Teachers to implement and continually improve curriculum, teaching, learning and assessment strategies.
- Specialist Expertise in at least 3 of the following streams:
- Machine design & vibrations, Mechanical control systems, Production engineering, Thermo-Power Engineering, Air-conditioning and Refrigeration and Industrial maintenance, Electrical related subjects.
- Practical experience in all Welding methods, Machining, CNC, Lathe Operation, CAM/CAD, etc.
- Some common Software related to Electrical / Mechanical Engineering such as CAD.
- Industrial experience in the streams.
- Quality Assurance.
- Teachers liaise with Student Counselors, as required. Communicate progress and performance to students and school management/administration
Necessary Requirement for the Mechanical Engineering position includes:
- At least 3 years teaching at post-secondary level.
- Vocational teaching and training
- Teaching in UAE or Middle East
- Worked 3 years in Industry as maintenance engineer or similar
- Worked in Oil & Gas Industry
- Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering or related.
- Teaching/Assessor Qualification (PGCE, PTLLS, DTLLS, Cert.Ed)
- Assessor and Internal Verifier awards Computer Literate, IC3 or ICDL certification preferred
- Computer Literate, IC3 or ICDL certification preferred
- Fluent in verbal and written English, coherent
- Effective presentation and interpersonal skills
- IELTS Academic Score 7 for non- native applicant