Job title: Sales Manager – Base Oils & Additives
Company: Plum Jobs
Job description: Job Description:
Our client is a well-established chemical manufacturing organization whose raw materials are used extensively across a wide range of everyday products.
As part of their growth in the region, we are recruiting an experienced sales manager from the base oils and additives industry to join their UAE team. The role will be responsible for new business growth to exceed annual sales targets.
- Manage the entire sales funnel – generate and qualify quality leads, sales presentations, negotiation and closing sales.
- Develop new growth opportunities with customers and OEMs.
- Participate in new product development by providing industry and market insights and analysis.
- Develop and publish promotional materials and content to build brand awareness and drive new business.
Mandatory Skills & Experience
- 5+ years’ relevant sales experience in specialty lubricants, base oils and additives in the UAE / GCC with strong OEM relationship management.
- Strong commercial and financial acumen with the ability to negotiate effectively to maximize revenue and profit.
- UAE driving license.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry or Industrial Engineering
- Currently living in the United Arab Emirates.
- Self-motivated with high energy with an entrepreneurial mindset to exceed business objectives.
- Fluency in English – must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
Job date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 01:26:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!