Job title: Head of IT Infrastructure and Operations
Company: Michael Page
Job description: As the Head of IT Infrastructure & Operations, you will have a hands-on leadership role to ensure the successful running of the IT infrastructure, operations, and overall service delivery.
A leading organisation going through exciting developments.
- Lead the IT operations and manage the infrastructure to support and align with the overall business objectives.
- Help define the policies and standards; take responsibility for governance and ensure compliance throughout the business.
- Research, design and implement technical solutions for business needs.
- Maintain and provide technical leadership, guarantee SLA’s are met, ensure IT infrastructure 24/7 availability, and overall capacity for recovery.
- Document procedures, technical designs, performance reports, problem determination and update ticketing system.
- Hands on infrastructure administration and provide 3rd level support when needed.
- Coach, ensure knowledge transfer and mentor junior team members.
- Lead the team to support the day-to-day IT operations related to the Firewall, networks and telecom, Servers, identity and access, security, patching, and endpoint management.
- Be responsible for the Microsoft Office 365 and Azure environment.
- Oversee backup management for disaster recovery and ensure maximum system availability and performance.
- Control budgets and identify cost efficiency opportunities to ensure corporate policies and objectives are met within financial constraints.
- Negotiate with technology service providers and ensure providers meet technical needs.
- Support in the development and implementation of network and systems security operational policies and procedures that contribute to managing cyber security risks throughout the organization.
- Dynamic work environment
- Attractive salary
- Opportunity to work for a leading organisation
- Fluency in the French and English language is an absolute must have.
- You will have over 10 years of experience in IT Infrastructure and Operations with at least 5 years of leadership experience.
- A strong background in a Microsoft environment with hands on experience with cloud, servers, Azure AD, security, etc.
- Deployment experience of cloud technologies like Office 365, Azure, etc.
- A strong knowledge of network management and security.
- You would need to have experience of working in an industrial business (Oil and Gas, Construction, Waste Management, Mining, etc).
- The ability to work with all types of IT related systems and can adapt and manage the integration of these into the existing network.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Location: United Arab Emirates
Job date: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 08:18:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!