Job title: Sales Manager – Polymers & Plastics
Company: Plum Jobs
Job description: Job Description:
Our client is a well-established global brand in the import and export distribution of industrial raw materials, plastics and polymers used for a wide spectrum of applications and industries.
As part of their growth in the region, we are recruiting a sales focused candidate with GCC business development experience in the raw materials, plastics, polymers, additives and/or masterbatch markets.
This role can be based either in Saudi Arabia or the UAE depending on the candidate’s current location.
- Source, prospect and close new business development opportunities to achieve incremental market share, volume and revenue growth.
- Identify local market opportunities, trends and competitor activities.
- Work closely with business leaders to develop sales budgets and go to market strategies.
- Prepare sales presentations, quotations, tender responses and management reports.
Mandatory Skills & Experience
- 5 – 8 year’ new client acquisition experience through strong solution selling of polymers, plastics, raw materials, additives, petrochemicals or masterbatch.
- Commercially astute to negotiate contracts and prices, prepare sales forecasts and grow profitability.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and approach to decision making, negotiation and closing business deals.
- GCC driving license is mandatory.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Chemical Engineering is a strong advantage.
- Currently living in Dubai – able to travel without any visa restrictions.
- Fluency in English.
- Fluency in Arabic is an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
Job date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 01:28:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!