Job title: Assistant Manager, Internal Audit (Plant Project Audits)
Job description: Abu Dhabi, UAE Posted 2021/12/06 10:22:23 Expires 2022-02-04 Ref: JB4461594
Ref: JB4461594 New
As the Masdar Portfolio of Clean Energy Assets under construction and operation continues to grow, the Assistant Manager – Internal Audit (Plant Project Audits) will be responsible to cover Plant and Real Estate related Construction Management audits along with corporate audits across Masdar.
- Technical Audits
- Risk Assessment and Internal Audit Planning Exercise
- Audit program and RCM preparation
- Identification, development and documentation of audit issues during internal and field audits
- Manage client relationships
- Maintenance of audit database
- Implementation and continuous improvement of audit systems, policies and procedures
- Extensive knowledge of and skill in performing technical (plant construction project management and real estate construction management) audits/ advisory work, applying internal auditing practices, and
management principles and preferred business practices. * Considerable knowledge of the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing and the Code of
Ethics developed by the Institute of Internal Auditors. * Considerable knowledge of industry program policies, procedures, regulations and laws.
- Skill in collecting and analyzing complex data, evaluating information and systems, and drawings logical conclusions.
- Ability to work independently, with limited required direction and guidance, and provide appropriate direction
to other internal audit project team members. * Risk assessment.
- Considerable skill in negotiating issues and resolving problems.
- Skill in using a computer with word processing, spreadsheet and other business software to prepare reports,
memos, summaries and analyses. * Experience in performing multiple projects and working with varying team members.
- Good communication skills, and ability to interface and work with a group of diverse personnel on a
multitude of projects. * Ability to establish and maintain harmonious working relationships with co-workers, staff and external
contacts. * Leadership skills in effective management of assigned internal audit team during fieldwork.
Bachelor’s in Technology (Civil/ Project Engineering/ Industrial Production)
Location: Abu Dhabi
Job date: Wed, 08 Dec 2021 03:49:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!