Job title: Communications-Public Address & Conference system (Sales & BDM)
Job description: Company Description
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple: improving lives. Bosch Middle East has its headquarters in Dubai and representative offices in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Lebanon and Pakistan.
With over a hundred associates from more than 25 different nationalities, we operate in the business divisions Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Security Systems, Thermos Technology and Drive & Control technology, and IoT and Software Solutions.
- Responsible for turnover and achieving annual & monthly sales target
- Actively manage customer structure in the country
- Implement Channel Strategy and develop/manage local customer portfolio by increasing share of wallet with existing customers and identifying additional business opportunities with new customers/verticals/influencers
- Develop, implement and follow-up on local customer strategies and marketing initiatives
- Provide feedback on market trends, customer/end-user needs, local product requirements
- Support cross-border and cross-business unit opportunities
- Conduct regular customer visits and establish close relationship with customers
- Develop and implement customer & sales strategy for the customers
- Actively work with key influencers and end-users and act as Key Influencer Manager for defined local influencer
- Conduct product demo and explain Bosch USPs (technical benchmark)
- Registration and follow-up of customers’ projects
- Represent Business Unit Communications(Public Address & Conference system) in relevant associations, bodies and governmental forums
- Plan and organize events; participate if required in trade shows, congresses and support PR activities
- Prepare and report sales action plan, annual action plans and strategic proposals
Bachelor or master degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering, Business Administration, Management, MBA is a plus
- Fluent English, Arabic is a plus
- At least 7-10 year experience in sales & business development and/or strategic marketing, preferably in high-tech multinational companies within Security and Safety system industry especially in Communication ( PA & Conference) systems
- Excellent customer orientation and networking skills
- Excellent team player and multi-tasking skills
- High degree of self-motivation & accuracy, perform well under pressure, flexibility, self-confidence, high willingness to learn, result-orientation, self-organization.
Job date: Mon, 06 Dec 2021 23:05:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!