Job title: Operations Manager – Sorting systems, Automation and Facilities
Job description: Location-Amman , ,Jordan (JO)
Job ID -3964
- Lead sortation system projects including (but not limited to)
Prepare feasibility studies.
Leading technical discussions with multiple suppliers.
Conceptual and final designs.
Supplier’s selection based on optimal solution and technology.
Preparing agreements and technical specification documents.
Lead System requirements with the digital team.
Testing and acceptance of the system.
Monitoring the system usage.
- Implement best industry practices for warehouse and process design.
- Lead facilities and layout designs using software (AutoCAD, Visio, 3D drawing software)
- Research new technologies and warehouse automation, including sortation systems.
- Ability to search for, communicate, negotiate and benchmark suppliers.
- Ability to manage projects that involve multiple teams, departments, stakeholders.
- Excellent command of English.
- Excellent command of Microsoft office.
- Strong Communication skills verbally and written.
- Preferably Studied Industrial Engineering, Logistics or supply chain
- 6 – 8 years Operations experience in sortation systems, automation of distribution centers, and facilities design.
Since our founding in 1982 we have grown to become a world leader in comprehensive transport and delivery solutions for business and consumers. Headquartered in Dubai, at the heart of the world’s most dynamic commercial hub and on the site of historic trade routes linking east and west, commerce and transport are deeply embedded in Aramex’s DNA. We are dedicated to transforming the face of trade, expanding our operations rapidly to better connect businesses and consumers worldwide.
Job date: Sat, 11 Dec 2021 04:15:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!