Job title: Principal Port Planner
Job description: 48,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We’re not just engineers. We’re a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit
Worley is currently looking for an experienced Principal Ports Planner- to be part of our team in UAE.
Minimum 18 years relevant experience in Infrastructure projects out of which minimum 10 years expereince Port Projects.
Job Specific Knowledge:
- Represent Advisian Ports Planning with strong capability in the front end of project developments
- Be able to address multi-port planning including container terminals, bulk handling, oil and gas, Ro-Ro and pedestrian.
- Be capable of technical and commercial assessment
- General industrial infrastructure Planning would be an advantage
- Be a Client facing seller/doer
- Prepare proposals
- Manage delivery from multiple offices
- Deliver projects on time/on budget
- Be credible in discussing a range of transport infrastructure disciplines with particular focus on Ports and Marine/Coastal projects
- Be technically strong in delivery of ports and coastal projects
- Ensure Payments
- Manage risks
- Administer corporate procedures
Planning and design of Site Infrastructure. Road, Pavements, Heavy Pavements, Civil Structures and Wet Utility design and distribution are key aspects of the job. Electrical Network planning competence would be beneficial.
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training
- A recognized and relevant engineering degree.
What we offer you
Providing our people with an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it’s time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
Job date: Mon, 06 Dec 2021 01:27:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!