Job title: Instrumentation Engineer (Water Treatment Background)
Job description: Position : Instrumentation Engineer ( Water, Waste water & industrial effluent treatment plant)
Job Location : Sharjah
Gender : Male
Nationality : Indian
UAE Experience : 5 years
Salary: 4,500 AED – 6,000 AED
We are looking for an Instrumentation Engineer (Water, Waste water & industrial effluent treatment plant) who can join our team immediately.
Candidate should have minimum 5 years of experience as an Instrument Engineer and should be able to work immediately.
Job Description as follows:
- Study & review of tender documents, contract requirement & technical correspondence submitted in the proposal stage.
- Supporting process engineer in the development of P&ID and preparing SCADA logic interlocks in P&ID.
- Should have Good Knowledge in Selection of Field Instruments such as Flow transmitters, Pressure Transmitters, Temperature transmitters, Level transmitters, Pressure gauges, temperature gauges, rotameters, level switches, pressure switches etc as per process requirements.
- Should have good knowledge in selection of analyzers such as Conductivity, ph, ORP, turbidity, Oil in water analyzers etc.
- Should be able to select MOV’s, solenoid valves, Pneumatic ON/OFF and control valves etc. as per process requirement.
- Should be able to develop Engineering deliverables such as a Control System Architecture, Instrument Index, Instrument Datasheets, IO list, Alarm/Trip & Set point list, Cable schedules, Loop diagram, Termination Diagram, Cable routing layout, instrument hook up diagram, Cause & Effect Matrix etc
- Coordination with draughtsman for the instrument installation in GA drawings/piping layouts by provide correct details of process connection, monitor details etc
- Coordination with draughtsman for developing skid/ interconnection cable tray and junction boxes drawing.
- Knowledge in PLC and control system.
- Preparation of BOM for instrument hook up materials, BOM for cables and other instrument bulk materials.
- Floating RFQ for field instruments, analyzers, pneumatic valves etc to vendor and finalize the selection of field instruments/valves by coordinating with vendors and procurement.
- Candidate should have the ability to work under pressure.
Years of Experience
Expected salary: 4500 – 6000 per month
Job date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 23:12:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!