Job title: PLANT OPERATIONS MANAGER
Company: Progressive Recruitment
Job description: Experience Profile:
– Operational Experience on Day to Day running of a Sewage Treatment Plant (STP) incl Troubleshooting of WWTP.
– Process Engineering Experience for Sewage Treatment Plant (STP)
– Experience in MBR Technology – Past project experiences ideal with MBR Technology.
– Operational Experience with strong background in STP Domestic & Industrial Waste, Sludge Treatment, Anaerobic Digester, Odour Control Systems
– Well versed with LAB testing functionalities and terminologies with ability to assist LAB department in testing sewage water parameters.
– Previous Commissioning & Start-up related experience of any STP preferred.
– Proficient in DCS, PLC, SCADA functionalities
Added training Certifications
– H2S Gas detector Safety Training
– Permit To work (PTW) system training
– Chemical Handling & unloading know-how
Degree in Chemical engineering.
Experience: 10 – 12 years overall (with minimum 5 years experience in O&M of STP)
Duration: 6 months to 12 months, to start around Mid Dec 2021
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment, please visit
Award winner of:
KSA Recruitment Company of the Year, Best Executive Search Firm of the Year by TALint Recruitment Awards 2019/2020 | Best Engineering Recruitment Firm of the Year by Recruitment International Awards 2018
Job date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 23:53:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!