Job title: BIM/CAD Technician (Roads and Highways)
Job description: Work closely with BIM Lead and Design Leads to ensure the project’s compliance with the given policies and processes, and to ensure timely implementation and completion
Works with BIM lead, Design Leads and Engineers to develop engineering drawings consisting of basic arrangements, layouts, flow sheets, assemblies, isometrics, component details from rough sketches and/or from general engineering and design information according to established standards and procedures, and to ensure timely implementation and completion
- Understand BIM modeling process and able to manage all BIM related activities from project start up to project completion
- Review each drawing for readability, presentation and adherence to standards, in accordance to company QA/QC process
- Good knowledge in content creation and able to create different types of parametric and non-parametric families
- Strong knowledge in LOD requirements
- Collaborate and communicate with other disciplines on coordination issues and model development tasks
- Good knowledge of Autodesk Navisworks, with experience of clash detection and producing clash report
- Able to produce scheduling and quantity extraction from the model
- Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate
- Diploma or degree in civil engineering
- Minimum 5+ years of MEA/UAE CAD drafting experience in roads/highway projects
Software experience required:
- Autodesk Civil 3D
Common Data Environment:
- Good knowledge in BIM, understand LOD requirements and BIM processes
- Ability to communicate clearly in English
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.
Job date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 08:59:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!