Job title: CONSTRUCTION PLANNING ENGINEER
Company: Profile Middle East
Job description: Department
– Planner Coordinator – Construction Performance Indicators and Monitoring (COSY)
– Establish and manage effectively a planning and progress control system in order to support the Construction Manager and construction team decision making process and allow them to complete the Construction Phase according to the internal baselines and in compliance with the contractual dates and requirements.
– Ensure any deviation from plan is promptly spotted and analyzed, final time impact is estimated, and the effect of corrective actions taken is monitored.
– Create a schedule awareness atmosphere among all project participants.
At Project Start-up
– Ensure the implementation of the Planning and Progress Control System required by the complexity, riskiness and duration, in compliance with the Project Breakdown Structure, Company Standards and Contract specifications.
– Interface and coordinate with other Company Functions or Discipline Leaders/Supervisors and Managers to build up activities, assign milestones and constraints by issuing the logic network
– Prepare all the reference baseline documents and ensure that the construction planning and scheduling requirements are properly and clearly communicated to those functionally responsible for executing the work.
– Issue all the relevant reporting.
– Coordinate the risk management activities start-up organizing the first brainstorming and the qualitative / quantitative assessment of the identified risks & opportunities.
– Perform the schedule risk analysis for highly critical projects.
During the Project Execution Phase
– Ensure the effectiveness of the Planning and Progress Control System, monitoring the progress measurement system and ensuring the proper information flow, progress status and completion forecast are assessed and reported for Construction phase.
– Update Construction Schedule, collecting actual data, evaluating forecast dates and monitoring any progress and productivity.
– Prepare all the relevant feasibility analysis as per project complexity.
– Maintain records for all significant events, like contractual claims/obligations, productivity, deliverables, materials status.
– Create and maintain the 28 days look-ahead schedule, weekly, monthly.
– Assist the Project Construction Manager in the Construction Status Report preparation.
– Participate in the coordination meetings (internal or with the Client whenever opportune)
– Support the Project during the contract changes/claims process providing the time impact analysis.
– Bachelor’s Degree in industrial or Mechanical Engineering.
– At least 5 years of experience in On-shore Construction Oil and Gas industry (with reference).
– Skill in relevant planning software as Primavera and Microsoft Project.
– Skill in Microsoft Office software.
– English language (speaking and written) it’s a must.
– Available for Local and Abroad missions.
– Previous experience in Fertilizer plants, Modular Construction and/or revamping refineries can be a plus.
Location: Abu Dhabi
Starting Date: ASAP
Contract Duration: Permanent
Working Schedule: 5 days per week, 9 hours per day
Location: Abu Dhabi
Job date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 07:27:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!