Job title: Senior Engineer
Job description: JOB DETAILS
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering
Years of Experience
Certifications / Licenses
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT
- Induction of the engineering team to contract/project requirements.
- Provide instructions to the engineering team through project engineering instructions and procedures.
- Ensure the issuance, the validation and the maintenance of the project equipment lists and /or other key engineering documents as applicable to each project.
- Ensure effective interdisciplinary coordination in particular through weekly meetings. Take the necessary technical decisions in case of unresolved conflicts between disciplines. Implement control that the engineering team properly interfaces with other project members.
- Supervise the issuance of engineering deliverables and approve the key engineering documents.
- Participate in project planning definition by providing engineering milestones and requirements.
- Ensure that engineering activity is compliant with project milestones. Alerts project management in case of unforeseen variation and suggest if needed mitigation measures .
- Lead and assist critical purchasing for any technical and material resource support to procure critical parts in time with best possible price and delivery
- Provide leadership and assistance to design team in developing new products, technologies while also identifying the areas for improvement in existing products
- Consolidate engineering budgets based on discipline departments budgets and controls it during the course of the project. Alert the Project Management in case of variation and suggests if needed mitigation measures.
- Supervise the initiation and maintenance of project files.
- Lead and attend the design and safety reviews and supervise the follow up of the outcomes;
- Contribute to Project reporting for the engineering part (activities, quantities, budget, areas of concern..).
- Participate in contract management by initiating, collecting and consolidating the variation requests and change orders.
- Supporting QHSE team towards continuous improvement activities and in maintaining the business Quality Management Systems including API Q1, ISO 9001, 14001 etc.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCY
- Familiar with Detail equipment designing, engineering reviews and change management system
- Must have good Supervisory skills
- Must have good computer knowledge and of CAD drafting software
- Must Have good communication skills
Location: United Arab Emirates
Job date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 06:15:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!