Job title: Sr Advanced Cyb Sec Archt/Engr – HCE – Abu Dhabi
Job description: Where Do You Fit In?
We are currently seeking a motivated and passionate individual to join our team in the role of Sr Advanced Cyber Security Engineer to be based in Abu Dhabi, UAE. In this role, you will be responsible for leading and providing on-site Cyber Security services associated with Industrial Process Control Networks for Honeywell customers in the Oil and Gas; Hydrocarbon Processing; Power Generation; Pulp, Paper & Printing; Continuous Web Solutions; Petrochemicals; Life Sciences; and Metals, Minerals and Mining markets. Services provided include on-site consulting, trouble-shooting, network designs, implementation, assessments and other related tasks as identified.
What Will You Be Doing Every Single Day?
· Assume a leadership role in assigned projects insuring project delivered on time and within budget and to the satisfaction of the customer
· Keep technically sound with current HPS networking and wireless product/systems portfolio, while maintaining expert knowledge on specific designated network disciplines
· Maintain cyber security certifications
· Maintain knowledge of current industry security standards such as IEC-62443, ISO 27000, etc.
· Develop sound and trusted relationships with internal and external customers by providing accurate and efficient technical/engineering support
· Respond to customer inquiries, questions and issues by diagnosing problems and providing the most appropriate technical solution in an accurate and timely manner
· Maintain industrial safety awareness through the completion of pertinent safety certifications.
· Requires 50– 85% travel
Location: Abu Dhabi
Job date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 08:16:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!