Job title: Deputy HSSE Manager
Job description: Deputy HSSE Manager
Job Location : UAE
Job Requirements :
- Education – A bachelor’s degree or higher in Safety, Engineering, or related technical field with relevant professional diplomas/certifications such as NEBOSH diploma.
- Experience – Minimum Fifteen (15) years of industrial health safety and environmental.
- Experience at Senior Management level, of which at least 5 years in oil terminals and port operations.
- Must possess advanced knowledge of industrial practices, regulatory agency requirements and standards with a strong Ports and Oil background.
- Communication Skills – Must have very good written and oral communications. Required to speak effectively before groups of Senior Management, customers contractors, and/or employees of the organization.
- Computer Skills – Excellent computer skills required. Should be capable of defining HSE systems requirements.
- Reasoning Ability – Use of basic reasoning, thinking “on your feet”, and ability to resolve issues quickly.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule format.
- Ability to make good judgments and render good decisions.
- Age group: 40 to 50 years
Interested candidates can click apply button.
Disclaimer: GotoGulf is a platform that facilitates recruiters and jobseekers reach out to each other. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of recruiters independently. We do not endorse requests for money payments and strictly advise against sharing personal or financial information. If you suspect malpractice, please email to us.
Location: United Arab Emirates
Job date: Wed, 03 Nov 2021 04:55:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!