Job title: Director – Sales Excellence – PMT – META
Job description: Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Where Do You Fit In?
We are currently seeking a motivated and passionate individual to join our team as Director – Sales Excellence – META – PMT to based in Dubai, UAE. For the sales organization to be fully effective, we need to standardize the way we operate; we need to identify and enable global best practices that ensure the whole organization follows the sales model with a systematic and programmatic approach, operating with a global mindset while aligning to the META customer base, markets and opportunities. A key enabler to this effort is empowering the team with the skills, the tools, and the best practices.
What Will You Be Doing Every Single Day?
· Champion, and support the Sales Model in the businesses
· As a member of the META Commercial Excellence Team ensure that sales processes and global best practices are communicated, and followed
· Partner with the GMs to support, coach and train Sales Directors and Managers to ensure compliance to the Sales Operating System, sales MOS, and other sales operations processes and procedures
· Implement the Sales MOS, drive active attendance, and that outcomes are committed, tracked, and executed
· Facilitate and lead the sales forecast and pulsing processes
· Provide analysis and reporting support for sales, order, pipeline and cost information in support of goals and objectives by supporting the Business leadership and where possible as much direct support as possible to the Director and Managers
· Work with the Business GM and Global Commercial Excellence to facilitate and manage quota rollout
· Program management for sales incentive plan within the business in conjunction with the Global SIP team
· Working with the Commercial Excellence team be the focal point in Team for communications, including the roll-out and support for any Commercial Excellence initiatives
· Continually drive for improvement of the sales process
· Be the collection point for areas of improvement. Gather input from the sales team, prioritize and communicate to META sales operations and enablement for improvement and attention
What Skills and Experience Will You Have?
· BSC Engineering with 10+ years’ experience in Industrial Automation and Systems business with at least 5+ years in leadership experience in sales/channel management and business development. Strategic Marketing and / or Sales Operation experience is strongly preferred
· Must have experience in handling complex teams and different stakeholders via influence (i.e. other than direct reporting) to gain alignment and achieve results. Demonstrable experience in implementing strategies and growth initiatives
· Enhance sales management and driving multiple metrics preferred
· Experience in direct sales and channel management, handling B2B sales preferred
· Excellent presentation skills. Must have communication skills with senior and executive management
· Willingness to travel
· Greenbelt certified preferred
· Ability to establish and maintain influential relationships at all levels in the business
· Cultural awareness and has worked across geographies
· Achieves engagement with influence skills; get things done without direct reporting lines
· Owns the assigned projects
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Good at managing projects and task prioritization
· Ability to assess common processes and needs and recommend changes were needed
· Create, adapt and drive change
· Process mind set oriented
· Ability to be a leader and a team player
· Ability to motivate and excite the sales force
· Deep knowledge and contacts across SME business
· Good understanding of the organization and importance of collaboration
· Understanding of industry goals, objectives, strategies and competitive situation
· Knowledge of the common sales processes within the organization
· Excellent with Excel, reporting, CRM, and Analytics applications
We can offer you incredible career progression, as well as an attractive remuneration package.
If you believe this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you, and apply.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce culture.
- Category: Sales Support
- Location: Emaar Buss.Park; Bld.2, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, DUBAI ARE
Job date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 22:17:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!