Job title: English Teachers – UAE Government Schools & Institutes January 2022
Company: Workaway Recruitment
Job description: Job Description
Job Title: Secondary English Teachers – UAE Government Schools & Institutes
Start Date: January 2022
Abu Dhabi Vocational Education and Training Institute (ADVETI) was established in 2007 and has seven (7) entities: Al Jazirah Institute of Science and Technology in Abu Dhabi, Al Jaheli Institute of Science and Technology in Al Ain, Baynounah Institute of Science and Technology in Western Region, Al Reef Institute of Logistics and Applied Technology in Al Shahama, Sharjah Institute of Science & Technology in Sharjah, Secondary Technical Schools(STS) and Vocational Education Development Center (VEDC).
ADVETI is an initiative of the Abu Dhabi Government and is under the umbrella of the Abu Dhabi Centre for Technical & Vocational Education and Training (ACTVET).
ADVETI is licensed by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, and has achieved accreditation for all of its offered Programs and is working towards national accreditation for new programs.
ADVETI offers a diverse range of applied Certificates and Diploma programs that fit the job market needs including the following: Business, Information Technology, Travel & Tourism, Design, Environment studies, Industrial Technology, Logistics and Engineering. A foundation program is available for students who do not meet the English requirements to enter the Diploma Programs
The programs offered at ADVETI have been specifically designed in consultation with Abu Dhabi industry and businesses. This is to ensure that ADVETI graduates are employable and ready to meet the requirements of local commercial enterprises and organizations.
If Based In Abu Dhabi
- Basic : Starting 11,998 AED
- Housing : 9,280 AED p/mth (single), 11,600 AED p/mth (married). Relocation allowance 20,000 AED paid in 2 installments (upon joining and after passing 6 months’ probation)
If Based in Al Baynunah
- Basic : Starting 11,998 AED
- Housing : 9,280 AED p/mth (single), 11,600 AED p/mth (married). Remote Area Allowance of AED1,500p/mth Relocation allowance 20,000 AED paid in 2 installments (upon joining and after passing 6 months’ probation)
If Based in Other Emirates
- Basic : Starting 11,998 AED Housing : 7,424 p/mth (single), 9,280p/mth (married).
- Relocation allowance 20,000 AED paid in 2 installments (upon joining and after passing 6 months’ probation)
- Education Allowance- AED 80,000.00 per family (MAX 3 CHILDREN) , maximum of AED 40,000.00 per child per Academic year.
- Annual Tickets- annual allowance towards vacation travel for the employee, spouse, and three (3) dependent children below 18 years of age
- Health Insurance- medical cover for employee, spouse and up to three (3) dependent children under the age of eighteen (18) years who are sponsored on the employee’s visa
**These benefits are only applicable if the family resides in UAE.
How to Apply
Send your CV directly through the website.
Location: Abu Dhabi
Job date: Sun, 17 Oct 2021 01:39:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!