Job title: HSSE Manager
Job description: – Develops and monitors plant’s safety and health procedures to ensure compliance with applicable regulations.
– Informs plant managers and supervisors on matters pertaining to health, safety, and environmental issues.
– Conducts site safety investigations and develops action plans to correct deficiencies.
– Review and approve project HSE Plan, Risk Assessment reports, JSA and Task Risk Analysis (MSRA) for compliance with international heavy construction safety standards.
– Train employees during FEED, Construction Safety & Pre-Commissioning Phases, Industrial Hygiene, Electrical Safety, PSSR, HAZID, HAZOP, HAZAN, SIL, PHA’s and HSEIA’s to meet or exceed international standards reducing risk to ALARPs.
– Prepare HSE & Fire training modules, site safety instructions and its implementation
– Ensure that EPC contractors develop/ implement a site specific Project Risk Management Plan, monitor contractor HSE Management System, Company CP implementation & provide advice & timely assistance
– Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Industrial Safety, Fire Safety, Environment) and/or Engineering / Management Post Graduation university degree
– Excellent Managerial Skills and Team Leader competency.
– Minimum 15 Years’ experience working in Refinery Operation, Process, Production in higher position, in Oil and Gas Industry.
– Excellent knowledge of HSE, knowledge of local, national and international codes, guidelines and standards, ISO, API, IEC, ASME, Best HSE – safety requirements
– Proficient in technical and HSE, maintenance aspects of Oil and Gas, Process Plant, Refinery, Operation Management, Technical & Safety Plant Integrity management
– Experience in internal auditing of Process Plant Control System, Safety management
– Excellent spoken and written communications skills in English, administration skill.
Location: United Arab Emirates
Job date: Thu, 07 Oct 2021 07:23:05 GMT
Apply for the job now!