Job title: Productin Supervisor / Food & Confectionery
Company: Aroma City Group
- Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervising operations within a facility to achieve higher output.
- Organizing training and educational manuals for the production team.
- Assisting in the recruitment and onboarding of new hires.
- Ensuring compliance with safety and professional standards within a facility.
- Organizing, monitoring, and prioritizing tasks to meet production goals.
- Evaluating various stations of the production operation to ensure optimum efficiency.
- Maintaining communication between employees and senior executives to ensure procedures and policies are well-understood.
- Ensuring the flow of raw materials and other resources.
- Proper monitoring for the machine output and settings.
- Recipes preparation and raw material control.
- Oversee and coach employees.
- Knowledge and Experience:
- Knowledge of manufacturing tools and equipment.
- Excellent organization, communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, and a strong work ethic.
- Ability to create and adhere to production processes.
- Ability to write reports legibly and accurately.
- Relevant training and certification in industrial production, engineering, or any related field.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, including good customer service/phone skills and flexibility for handling a wide range of activities.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership skills.
Location: United Arab Emirates
Job date: Mon, 04 Oct 2021 04:25:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!