Job title: Sales Manager- Oil & Gas Sectors
Company: Inspire Selection
Job description: We are recruiting for a Business Development Manager for a very reputable multinational inspection, assurance, and certification company in Dubai. This role would best suit someone that has a lot of experience selling services to the UAE oil and gas sector, and a strong network of relations with key decision-makers in both national and international oil & gas companies.
As the Business Development Manager you will have the responsibility for developing and growing the company’s Industry services mainly on Third Party Inspection /Asset Integrity / Lifting Equipment Inspection and related services for the oil & gas sector across UAE. This position will develop specific growth strategies to generate leads, sales and market awareness directly leading to revenue growth for the UAE market.
- Develop a clear understanding of the company’s product and service offerings to clients and potential customers.
- Develop and implements sales plans, objectives, and forecasts, and directs the execution of approved sales plans, marketing programs, and promotional activities of new and existing services.
- Generates targeted annual revenue growth through leading direct sales activities including opportunity identification, pipeline management, evaluation, negotiations and deal execution, focusing on core services e.g. Onsite project inspections, vendor inspections, quality assurance/quality control, In-service verification, Asset Integrity, Lifting Equipment Inspection and related services.
- Solidifies, strengthens, and proactively expands the company’ relationships with our industry clients.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and sales methods, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Provide monthly /quarterly sales forecasts.
- Carry out surveys and create well specified quotations
- Monitor and report on local market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
- Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
- Use company customer and prospect contact activities, tools and systems, and update relevant information held in these systems, in accordance with the Company Manual
- Attend training as required to enhance relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
- Adhere to health & safety and other company policies and requirements
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Mechanical, Oil and Gas, Petrochemical Engineering or related field
- Experience with a private third party, profit-driven firms is highly desired.
- Must have strong sales experience in UAE (Dubai and Jebal Ali) .
- Minimum 8 years experience in related industry, including a minimum of 3 years in a management role.
- Ability to present the company services to global/multinational industrial companies and to Ministries and government owned entities
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Fluent English is required, additional languages will be an advantage
- Strong commercial awareness
- Leadership and team-building capability
- Ability to work to deadlines and work well under pressure
- Able to work in a multicultural environment
- Demonstrates ability to listen to the views of others and respond in a logical, well thought out manner without the need to resort to authority.
- Resilience under stress.
- High knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, document, and database software (MS Office, Excel, Access, Adobe Acrobat).
Salary and Benefits
- Excellent working environment
- Salary Package (salary & Housing) – 25 – 28k AED
- Annual flights
- Medical Cover
- Further Training & Development
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. (BE)
Job date: Sun, 03 Oct 2021 06:00:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!