Job title: General Technician – Agricultural Tractors
Company: The Kanoo Group
Job description: Kanoo Machinery is looking for a General Technician to be based in Dubai, UAE. The ideal candidate must have the knowledge and prior experience in the troubleshooting and repair of Agricultural Tractors.
Both electrical and mechanical repair experience are mandatory. Prior experience with brands, such as – Massey Fergusson, John Deere, CASE equipment or New Holland tractors would be preferred.
- Attending the machine break down at sites, meet the customer and inform them about the overall condition of the machine.
- Prepare the Field Service report and get a signature from customer.
- Inspection of the machine at site and workshop for All kind of repairs and prepare the parts list, estimated hours for the job and other expenses for the completion of the job.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting of (electrical system, hydraulic system, transmission engine etc.)
- Carry out all kind of repairs at site and workshop with allotted time with good quality.
- Keep the work area neat and clean.
- Proper accountability on tools and other equipment given for the repair.
- Refer the service manual, Operator manual and parts manuals and keep updated.
- Need to complete the repairs with out any Post repair failure.
- Providing the operator familiarization at sites for the customer operators.
- Handling the customer during the filed visit effectively.
- You must have an I.T.I/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in the same field.
- Hold a valid UAE driver’s license.
- You must be a team-player, highly motivated and results oriented person.
- Good interpersonal – communication skills.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Established in 1890, Yusuf Bin Ahmed Kanoo (YBA Kanoo) started from a humble trading and shipping enterprise founded in Bahrain by Haji Yusuf Bin Ahmed Kanoo. From Bahrain, the business spread to Saudi Arabia in the 1930s.
In 1967, Hamed Kanoo came from Saudi Arabia to the UAE to expand the family business. Having successfully established Yusuf Bin Ahmed Kanoo (YBA Kanoo)’s operations in Khafji in the Kingdom, the company asked him to replicate the same in UAE too. With only 5 people including him, Hamed Kanoo managed to put-up The Kanoo Group as a trade name in the UAE Map. At present, The Kanoo Group operates in UAE and Oman. Mishal Hamed Kanoo serves as the Chairman, with over 1,200 employees working for its divisions.
The Kanoo family remained true to their early values. This adherence to ethics and beliefs made them an essential component of the regional business life.
One of the first industries that Kanoo excelled at was shipping. No one could have predicted that it would challenge the monopoly of long established British companies and goes on to become the largest regional shipping agency in the Middle East. Kanoo Shipping is one of the founders of S5 Agency World Ltd. and was the first Arab shipping agency in the region in 1911. At present, Kanoo Shipping operates in 20 countries and in all principal ports and offshore tanker loading terminals around the Arabian Peninsula, including Iraq. It handles 11,000 port calls every year which covers all ports in the Suez to India range.
The historic rise of Kanoo Travel has proven similarly impressive. The group’s interest in travel started in 1937 when the company used to provide refueling facilities for Imperial Airline sea-planes en route to India and Australia. In 1947, Kanoo Travel became the first IATA agency in the Gulf and became the very first travel company in the Middle East to receive the ISO certification in 1997.
The Group’s another success story began in mid-1960s. Kanoo Machinery used to supply construction and material handling equipment in the region. At that time, the UAE was just setting up its oil and gas industry and developing its infrastructure. By providing the government and private sectors with world-class equipment and services, Kanoo Machinery helped lay down the foundations of the vital sectors of UAE’s economy.
Today for over 130 years, the company is amongst the most diversified and highly regarded business houses in the Gulf region and operates extensively throughout Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Yemen and Qatar. It has unremittingly grown its realm of businesses into various industries in shipping, travel, machinery, logistics, property, energy (oil & gas, power, water) industrial chemicals, training, joint ventures, retail, and commercial activities.
Job date: Thu, 07 Oct 2021 07:30:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!