Job title: Product Engineer – Helium | LPG | LNG | Industrial Gases
Company: Plum Jobs
Job description: Job Description:
Our client is a well-reputed distributor of cryogenic tanks, pumps, process systems, heat exchangers and provides service and solutions for clients that rely on specialty and industrial gases in the healthcare, energy, engineering, marine and scientific industries.
As part of their growth, we are recruiting an experienced product engineer with experience of commissioning and service from the helium, LPG, LNG and industrial gases sectors to join their UAE operations to manage the helium gas operations.
- Plan and execute the assembly, fabrication, repair, refurbishment and service of helium tanks.
- Provide technical solutions, detailed design, technical specifications, P&ID, estimations and input for RFQ to win and retain clients.
- Liaise with local suppliers for the development of technical solutions and review technical quotations.
- Write technical specifications, datasheets and operating manuals.
- Attend client meetings.
- Obtain mandatory permits and certifications.
Mandatory Skills & Experience
- 7+ years’ strong experience in the heating, drying and vacuuming processes of helium, ambient vaporizers (high and low pressure), cryogenics, LPG, LNG and industrial gases.
- Strong working knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly tooling and materials.
- Experience of carrying out hydro testing and issuing test certificates.
- Detailed design experience in high pressure gas applications
- Strong mathematical skills for process calculations such as pressure drop, piping sizing and mass / thermal balance.
- Proficient use of AutoCAD for PFD, P&ID diagrams and layouts.
- Strong commercial and financial acumen with the ability to build and maintain client relationships and lead technical meetings to explain the advantages of the solutions proposed.
- UAE driving license is a strong advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Cryogenic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering
- Currently living in the UAE.
- Fluent in English as this is a client facing role
- Excellent people management and business-related skills.
Job date: Sat, 25 Dec 2021 04:15:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!