Job title: Sales Manager – Material Handling Solutions | Industrial Products | FAMCO | Dubai
Job description: Job Requisition ID: 114787
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Sales Manager – Material Handling Solutions | Industrial Products| FAMCO | Dubai
About the Position:
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Sales Manager – Material Handling Solutions for Industrial Products. Reporting to the Divisional Manager, you will be responsible for the Sales Management operations for material handling solutions (Winch & Hoists + TFM), to achieve divisions strategic and tactical objectives.
Specifically, your key responsibilities are as follows:
- Achieving the Unit Sales Budget of Winch & Hoist directly & for TFM through reporting Sales Engineers. Monthly FCST to management
- Cover Major O&G Industries, EPC Companies and General Industries across UAE for promoting W&H business
- Management of Sales Team on the Tools Business on all aspects
- Ensure Payment collections and ensuring that deals are captured in the best interest and compliance policies of FAMCO
- Handling the Key O&G accounts in the assigned Territory acting as the Key Account Manager for FAMCO
- Brand Promotion activities such as Customer Open House, Exhibition’s participation etc
- Remain abreast with latest regulations, standards and good working practices within the industry in relation to the Industrial sector including O&G
The ideal candidate for this role should possess the following qualifications, knowledge and skills:
- Qualifications: Engineering Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge & Experience: 5 years’ experience in a similar role; Distributor and dealer experience, Industrial Product Knowledge (W&H + TFM), Strategic Planning, Development Strategies. Working in the UAE on similar products advantageous.
- Job-Specific Skills: Customer focused; Winch & Hoist product knowledge; good level of communication skills on different hierarchies; Executive level negotiation; Techno commercial Offer preparations; Understanding of EPC/O&G regulations; Contracts/Agreements review
- Behavioural Competencies: Calm, confident and capable of handling Customers in different hierarchy levels, good Team Player
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Job date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 07:41:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!