Job title: Completion Engineer
Company: NES Fircroft
Job description: Job Description Qualification:
- Engineering degree in Process, mechanical or automation prefered
- 5 years experience in EPC projects in an industrial environment.
- Strong background in project documentation during completion phase, managing the transfer phase from construction to commissioning and commissioning to start up until final transfer to client.
- Responsible in developing and implementing completion tracking tools for timely submission of dossiers.
- Able join immediately in a weeks time and will consider a 6 months renewable contract
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
Location: United Arab Emirates
Job date: Fri, 24 Dec 2021 06:57:41 GMT
Apply for the job now!