Job title: FACTORY MANAGER
Job description: Summary
Factory manager that supervise an entire industrial factory with a minimum of 20 years working experience in the same Field. Preferably with Industrial Engineer background with a huge experience in Industrial & Operation, that can Manage and Setting Factory. Must be able to oversee every activities in plant. To implement all rules and policies to all factory workers and ensure them that they follow every regulation.
The following are the basic tasks and duties of Factory manager:
· In charge to look over the factory’s finances.
· Execute system a plan and strategy for the factory to be more systematic and organize.
· In charge of interviewing, screening and hiring new workers and employees.
· Ensure that safety regulations and policies are implemented among the factory workers.
· Take responsibility on all the activities occurring in the factory or plant may it be good or bad.
· Ensures good relationships among the workers and that there are equal treatment applied to them.
Education and Training Requirements
Bachelor’s degree preferably with Industrial Engineering Background. The study may depend on the focus and type of industry the company is into. Trainings in managerial skills and years of experience in management are a plus in their application. Higher studies like, a master’s degree and PH.D. is mostly considered and given more opportunities for the job position.
Job date: Sat, 25 Dec 2021 08:49:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!