Job title: Technical Manager – Cryogenics & Specialty Gases
Company: Plum Jobs
Job description: Job Description:
Our client is a well-established privately owned distributor of cryogenics and specialty and industrial gases tanks, containers and related devices for the healthcare, scientific, industrial and energy sectors. As part of their growth, we are recruiting a UAE / GCC experienced technical manager to join their UAE operations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for conceptual and detailed design, assembly, fabrication, installation and refurbishment of pressure gas piping systems and components as well as leading a workshop team.
- Strong cryogenic equipment design such as storage and transport tanks, heat transfer equipment, liquid cylinders, pressure vessels and vacuum insulated pipelines.
- Mechanical design, production, installation and commissioning of cryogenic equipment to technical specifications, safety and quality standards.
- Work closely with the sales and procurement team to analyze RFQs, carry out feasibility studies and meet customer specifications.
- Provide technical support to clients.
Mandatory Skills & Experience
- 5+ years process engineering management related to industrial and specialty gases, cryogenics, LPG, LNG or atmospheric vaporizers and helium cryogenic accelerator system.
- Experience of assembling equipment at room temperature which are operated at cryogenic temperatures under mechanical, thermal and magnetic loads.
- Proven capability in designing and developing cryogenic refrigeration involving flammable gases, low temperatures, high pressures and chemicals.
- Operating knowledge of processing equipment such as motors, pumps, thermocouples and pressure transducers.
- Proficient use of AutoCAD for P&ID diagrams.
- Strong commercial and financial acumen with the ability to build and maintain client relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering or Cryogenic Engineering
- Currently living in the UAE.
- Fluent in English as this is a client facing role
- Excellent people management and business-related skills.
Job date: Mon, 27 Dec 2021 06:25:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!