Job title: Regional Sales Manager – Refineries / Petrochemical
Company: Michael Page
Job description: The Regional Sales Manager / Business Unit Manager will be responsible to grow our clients footprint across Middle East and Africa Market. He or She will be responsible to manage our client dealership network and grow their topline across the region.
- Develop and implement sales plans, for assigned territories in Hydrocarbon Processing, Power Generation and District Energy, to achieve corporate top-line revenue growth and gross margin objectives.
- Drive company growth with robust long-term sales winning activities.
- Create and implement a network of contacts to effectively meet sales goals.
- Develop and maintain account plans for all key customer accounts; working in a collaborative manner with technical services, marketing, commercial operations, and finance to insure customer level goals and objectives are exceeded.
- Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers, industry associations and key strategic partners.
- Represents the Company at trade association functions as appropriate
- Meet with key clients and other sales staff while maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Monitor competitor products and sales activity
- Represent the Company with the highest level of professionalism to customers, suppliers, and investors.
First headcount in the UAE for American listed company|Excellent fix base salary and commission on top
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS/BA) in Chemistry, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering, or Business, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of five to eight years related experience total sales and/or marketing experience.
- Oil and gas industrial experience highly preferred
- Experience selling products and/or services to refineries, petrochemical, or similar.
- Location: Dubai or Abu Dhabi preferred
- Must have sales experience “carried a bag”.
- Proven track record of demonstrated incremental sales growth and market penetration.
- Strong knowledge of the insulation market in assigned area preferred.
- Demonstrated, in-depth sales and marketing techniques and financial principles.
Our client MNC that has been supplying solutions to the largest energy companies in the world, they are a leading supplier of cutting edge solutions into Refineries and Petrochemicals. As part of their growth they are currently hiring for the first time in the UAE for a leader that will help the to grow their revenue and scale their organization in the region.
Our client is providing an unique opportunity to join a company that is experiencing double digit growth for the past 7 years and is currently expanding their footprint in the MENA region. Our client is able to provide a very competitive package as well a clear career growth within the business.
Location: United Arab Emirates
Job date: Thu, 23 Dec 2021 23:34:48 GMT
Apply for the job now!