Job title: Technology Manager
Job description: Job Description
Job Title Management & Operations
As the Lead Data Scientist your responsibilities will include:
- Lead implementation of a Data as a Service Platform for the Middle East Firm.
- Provide data architecture and technical delivery guidance to the Data Analytics team.
- Implement enhancements to a central Data Warehouse solution for the firm.
- Lead an agile DevSecOps software team to create innovative applications.
- Lead a team in data-science and machine-learning efforts in support of PwC clients.
- Oversee exploratory data analysis of sample data sets to advise the Data Lab leads on the incorporation of AI into their labs and applications.
- Analyze requirements, estimate production time, design solutions, code solutions, test solutions, and document work.
- Assist in the definition of application architecture.
- Mentor team of data scientists and provides algorithmic recommendations depending on the data set, acting as SME.
- Ensure adherence to best practices, management processes, and technical constraints.
- Design and conduct training on AI/ML, NPL techniques.
- Assist in the drafting of business cases, project plans, test reports, risk assessments, and other project specific documentation.
- Acts as client liaison in the development of application functional documentation, including technical specs document, technical data sheets, operational manuals, and training materials.
To be successful in this role, your background must include the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science or similar engineering discipline.
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant work experience in agile/scrum software development, data science settings with a focus on developing projects using Data warehousing and cloud environments (e.g. Azure, Google Cloud, Digital Ocean)
- Strong Experience in Microsoft Development Toolkit (SSIS, SSAS, Azure Data Factory, Visual Studio)
- Experience in designing and implementing User Interfaces at an Enterprise Level.
- Experience with NoSQL, Relational, Multimodal and Graph databases.
- Strong system architecture and design experience to include deploying production enterprise applications in cloud environments that use AI/ML.
- Experience with scripting and programming languages in Python, R and Java.
- Experience in Design Thinking workshops and all related activities, designing solutions that balance user needs, commercial interests, and technological constraints, and including design strategy, service design, design research.
- Experience planning and executing customer design projects through holistic understanding of problem areas, iterative solution design, executive stakeholder management, and integration of business and technical experts.
- Experience conducting qualitative and quantitative research and synthesizing to provide insights, identify opportunities, and generate conceptual frameworks.
Following skills are nice to have:
- Strong experience with Machine Learning algorithms, techniques and tools
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Visio, MS DevOps, and MS Project
- Experience with Amazon Web Services deployments.
- Master’s degree in Data Science
- Experience with open source development tools (GitHub, GitLab, etc.).
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they’re looking for.We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets – UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.
OTP * Resend OTP The otp field is required Note : OTP has been sent to registered Mobile Number
(( formErrorMsg ))
(( formSuccessMsg ))
Email * The email field is required The given email is invalid Change Email Resend Email
Email * The email field is required The given email is invalid
Mobile Number The mobile number length should be minimum 3 character The mobile number length should be maximum 12 character
User Type * The category field is required
Category * The category field is required
Description * The description field is required
Apply to Technology Manager
(( formErrorMsg ))
Job date: Tue, 04 Jan 2022 04:25:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!