Job title: Adjunct Faculty – Electrical / Electronics
Company: Higher Colleges of Technology
Job description: Faculty members are responsible for providing effective instruction in the Industrial Engineering program. By using various learning methodologies that support a learning by doing philosophy, curriculum is taught to second language learners within a student-centric learning environment that fosters respect for students, their culture, and traditions.
Adjunct Faculty are temporary teaching staff employed within the college to enhance student learning, and who bring with them a wide array of practical knowledge and varied experience.
Position is open to both, UAE as well as Overseas based candidates.
- Master’s Degree in Industrial Engineering with at least 3 years of relevant experience in Industry
- Bachelors Degree holders with at least 7 years of relevant industrial experience would also be considered
- Must be able to provide instruction at various levels within the program areas
- Excellent presentation skills, both theoretical and practical
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a demonstrated competency to interact with people at all levels of the organization
- Overseas teaching / training experience to non-native English speakers is desirable
Location: United Arab Emirates
Job date: Tue, 04 Jan 2022 23:02:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!