Job title: Arabic Lead Auditor QHSE
Company: Lloyd’s Register
Job description: Job ID:34885
Location:Dubai : Festival Office Tower
Position Type:Employee Regular
Are you looking for an independent technical job with a lot of freedom? Do you like visiting a great variety of customers all around the country? Do you want to be part of an internationally renowned organisation to develop yourself further? And do you want to contribute to a safer world by sharing your knowledge with organisations? Then join LRQA as lead auditor
What are you going to do?
- Within authorised area of specialism, undertake business assurance assessments in accordance with current procedures and agreed timescales.
- Lead assessment teams effectively, ensuring that the visit is completed within the agreed timescales, and co-ordinating team findings to reach conclusions.
- Produce high quality assessment reports reflecting business assurance principles in compliance with accreditation requirements and internal procedures.
- Ensure that all internal client stakeholders are kept informed of changes and issues, escalating as appropriate.
- Pass opportunities and sales leads to appropriate colleagues to progress.
- Pass client feedback and insights to appropriate internal recipients.
- Perform duties as product specialist, technical reviewer when qualified to do so.
- Maintain professional competence by keeping abreast of technical and other developments in own area of expertise, maintaining CPD records, updating CV, maintaining professional registrations and producing records of competence as required.
- Actively build strong client and internal relationships.
- Participate fully in Assessor meetings.
- Perform additional and ad hoc tasks promptly as required such as assessor development, product development or projects.
What do we ask from you?
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of Arabic and English language and ability to communicate both verbal and written effectively.
- At least four years full time practical working experience in various industrial sectors pertaining to Quality, health safety and environment.
- Attended and passed an IRCA registered (or equivalent) Lead Auditor training course recognised by LRQA in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
- Working experience with a recognised certification body pertaining to management system certification audits.
- A good understanding of the legal and regulatory framework and requirements of the sector including local laws.
- Preparedness to travel overseas if required.
Following will be added advantage
- NEBOSH or equivalent qualification in HSE.
- 3RD Party auditing experience in Government sector
LRQA distinguishes itself through knowledge, independence and impartiality. LRQA offers a comprehensive package of professional and independent services that support customers throughout the entire lifecycle of their management systems. Due to the dedication, expertise and customer focus of the employees, LRQA guarantees that management systems become more efficient and effective.
What does LRQA offer?
We offer you a challenging and varied role, where you will visit large reputable companies. The diversity of assignments makes it fun and challenging for you to go out every time. LRQA is the organization to further expand your knowledge and to further specialize yourself. Of course, we also support you in obtaining and maintaining the required qualifications necessary to perform your job!
Diversity and Inclusion at Lloyd’s Register:
Together we are one Lloyd’s Register, committed to developing an inclusive and safe workplace that embraces and celebrates diversity. We strive to ensure that all applicants to LR experience equality of opportunity and fair treatment, because we believe it is the right thing to do. We hope you do too.
Copyright © Lloyd’s Register 2021. All rights reserved. . .
The Lloyd’s Register Group comprises charities and non-charitable companies, with the latter supporting the charities in their main goal of enhancing the safety of life and property, at sea, on land and in the air – for the benefit of the public and the environment. ( ).
Job date: Wed, 05 Jan 2022 02:29:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!