Job title: Information Systems Developer- Arab Trade Financing Program Organization
Company: Arab Monetary Fund
Job description: Key Accountabilities and responsibilities:
- Analysis and development of new solutions, based on best practice, code efficiency, and ATFP rules and regulations.
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing existing and new solutions.
- Develop and maintain the ATFP website and portal.
- Provide technical support for ATFP users and ensure the efficiency of performance based on confidentiality, integration, and information security.
- Testing and evaluating new solutions and working closely with internal/external developers.
- Identifying areas for modification and re-engineering of the existing solutions and subsequently developing the related modifications in coordination with the ATFP team.
- Assisting in the identification and selection of external suppliers of hardware, software, and technical evaluation of their services in accordance with applicable ATFP standards.
- Maintaining and upgrading existing (systems/software/tools) versions based on the needs of ATFP.
- Ability to work with other members, such as developers, UX designers, business, and systems analysts.
- Support and train users on the approved solutions at ATFP and prepare the related manuals.
- Assists in the preparation and follows up the implementation of the IT strategy in ATFP.
- Assists in the preparation and deployment of the policies & procedures orthe existing solutions.
- Any other tasks assigned by line manager or department head.
Location: Abu Dhabi
Job date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 08:08:25 GMT
Apply for the job now!