Job title: Demand Planning & Forecasting Leader
Job description: Location -Amman , ,Jordan (JO)
Job ID -4174
- Assist in demand planning and management activities of company products.
- Develop demand forecasts based on demand patterns and business trends.
- Make forecast adjustments based on seasonal products, promotions and discounts.
- Determine demand forecasts to support in budgeting and inventory management.
- Assist in developing and executing demand plan to achieve company goals.
- Perform market analysis and determine customer demands.
- Maintain demand planning systems to improve forecast accuracy.
- Perform root cause analysis of demand issues and provide permanent resolutions.
- Escalate complex demand issues to management for immediate resolutions.
- Work with inventory team to monitor inventory levels and replenish appropriate products.
- Provide forecast updates to management, inventory and sales teams on regular basis.
- Schedule monthly forecast meetings with all customers as required.
- Excellent command in English and communication skills
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Economics, Industrial Engineering or any related field
- 2-3 years of experience in statistics or any related field
- R Studio knowledge is a plus
- Attention to details
- Team Player
- Analytical thinker
- Excellent excel skills including excel analytics
Since our founding in 1982 we have grown to become a world leader in comprehensive transport and delivery solutions for business and consumers. Headquartered in Dubai, at the heart of the world’s most dynamic commercial hub and on the site of historic trade routes linking east and west, commerce and transport are deeply embedded in Aramex’s DNA. We are dedicated to transforming the face of trade, expanding our operations rapidly to better connect businesses and consumers worldwide.
Job date: Fri, 07 Jan 2022 05:14:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!