Job title: Senior Structural Design Engineer
Company: Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises – Arenco Group
Job description: ARENCO – Architectural & Engineering Consultants is a multi-disciplined design and supervision firm providing professional expertise to clients. Established in 1971, by Mr. Abdulla Ahmed Almoosa is one of the UAE’s leading Architectural and Engineering Design Firm.
ARENCO successfully delivered more than 2000 multidisciplinary projects to date and is actively involved in all aspects of the building sector with a focus on Hospitality, Commercial, Offices, Residential, Retail, Institutional, Educational, Religious and Industrial Developments offering comprehensive services to Clients throughout the Gulf Region as follows:- Assessment, Planning and Feasibility Studies – Architectural design – Civil and Structural Design – Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, and Fire Fighting Design – Interior Design – Tendering, Specification, Quantity Surveying and Cost Control – Construction Supervision.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a Senior Structural Design Engineer to join our team based in Dubai, UAE.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Shall be responsible for leading the Structural Design Engineers, coordination with: Architectural & MEPF Design Engineers, Specialists/Consultants and Site Supervision Engineers.
- Shall be expert in various types of projects such as high-rise buildings, residential, commercial, office, hotel, hospital, shopping mall, institutional & special buildings, etc.
- Liaising with Clients and Authorities and obtaining the approval for structural final design.
- Office design support for supervision activities including inspection, reporting on the site conditions, preparation of remedial works, etc.
- Key skill areas shall include preparation of concept, preliminary, detailed structural design as per Authorities requirements (DM, Trakhees & DDA), prepare/review of structural design calculation, drawings, contractor’s submittals, (Method statement, Material Submittals, Specialist Sub-Contractor designed items, shop drawings, etc.)
- Experience: 25 to 30 years (minimum 10 years in Dubai) in Structural Design systems such as concrete, steel, pre-cast and post-tension.
- Well versed with softwares like ETABS, Safe, Staad Pro, SAP, CSI Column, Revit, AutoCAD, PROKON, MASTERKEY, ROBOT, RAM Concept, REWARD, etc.
- B.Sc. Civil & Structural Engineering; (MSc. in structural engineering is preferred).
MIStructE (UK); CEng; Chartered Engineer (UK) is preferred.
- Holding License from Dubai Municipality for Design of Building of Unlimited No. of stories.
- Shall be familiar with British, American Standards and Codes of Practice.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
After completing his engineering studies in the U.S. in 1971 Mr. Abdullah Ahmed Almoosa laid the foundation of the Group through an architectural engineering firm. It is now grown into a leading family owned diverse business group as one of the top ten leading family owned groups of Dubai. The Group is more popularly known as ARENCO GROUP from its architectural practice which carries that name.
The Group’s diverse business interests include:
An architectural engineering consultancy and interior design practice Real estate leasing of owned premium apartments, villas, commercial offices, warehousing, staff accommodation, etc. throughout Dubai Hotel apartments operations of owned assets Furniture trading Car rental and leasing Laundry operations Manufacture of mattresses, beds Manufacture of energy saving lamps Joinery operations
Over four decades of experience and a qualified team of experts enable the A. A. Al Moosa Group to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
Job date: Thu, 06 Jan 2022 08:09:05 GMT
Apply for the job now!