Job title: STP Process Commissioning / Operations Engineer
Job description: Company Description
Veolia is the global leader in optimized resource management. When it comes to managing utilities and resources, Veolia is the only company in the Middle East that works across the whole spectrum of environmental services – a unique service that we’re proud of being able to provide. We’re at the forefront of technology, creating innovative solutions to develop access to resources, preserve and replenish them.
the position incumbent will be responsible of Managing, Operating & Maintaining the STP Plant in Dubai, UAE. His main scope will include but not limited to:
– Day to Day running of a Sewage Treatment Plant (STP) including Troubleshooting of WWTP.
– Ensuring LAB testing and water output quality meet specification requirements
– Generate Daily / Monthly reports for client and management
– Coordination with Vendors for Preventive and Routine maintenance of equipment.
– Degree in Chemical engineering.
– Overall 12 years of Experience (with minimum 5 years experience in O&M of STP)
– Operational Experience on Day to Day running of a Sewage Treatment Plant (STP) incl Troubleshooting of WWTP.
– Process Engineering Experience for Sewage Treatment Plant (STP)
– Experience in MBR Technology – Past project experiences ideal with MBR Technology.
– Operational Experience with strong background in STP Domestic & Industrial Waste, Sludge Treatment, Anaerobic Digester, Odour Control Systems
– Well versed with LAB testing functionalities and terminologies with ability to assist LAB department in testing sewage water parameters.
– Previous Commissioning & Start-up related experience of any STP preferred.
– Proficient in DCS, PLC, SCADA functionalities
– Candidate should be trained on H2S Gas detector Safety/Permit To work (PTW) system/Chemical Handling & unloading know-how
This job is temporary/ project based for 6 months
As an inclusive company, Veolia is committed to diversity and gives equal consideration to all applications, without discrimination.
Job date: Thu, 06 Jan 2022 06:17:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!