Job title: QC Engineer – Fabrication
Company: Black Pearl
Job description: Job Description:
Our client, a well-established metalwork company in the UAE, is currently looking for a QC Engineer to be based in Sharjah. In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Plans and directs activities concerned with development, application, and maintenance of quality standards for industrial processes, materials, and products: Develops and initiates standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation, utilizing knowledge in engineering fields such as chemical, electrical, or mechanical.
- Devises sampling procedures and designs and develops forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data.
- Establishes program to evaluate precision and accuracy of production equipment and testing, measurement, and analytical equipment and facilities.
- Develops and implements methods and procedures for disposition of discrepant material and devises methods to assess cost and responsibility.
- Directs workers engaged in measuring and testing product and tabulating data concerning materials, product, or process quality and reliability.
- Compiles and writes training material and conducts training sessions on quality control activities.
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 6+ years of related experience and competency in computer software such as MS office, MS outlook is preferred.
- Minimum Experience of 10 – 12 Years in a Fabrication Industry making Process Equipment.
- Minimum Experience in GCC 5+ Years.
- MUST have knowledge and experience working with ASME and API Standard.
- Shop Floor QC Experience is a MUST.
- Visual, Dimension, NDT, and Making Reports Experience is required.
- Must have Excellent Knowledge of MS Office.
- Knowledge of compiling QC Dossier.
- ANST Level II for NDT Certification.
- Must be willing to work in Sharjah
To view other vacancies we have, please check our website ( ) and follow us on our social media accounts – LinkedIn / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office at +9712 622 55 03 or drop us a message on our website – .
Job date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 06:09:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!