Job title: Aftermarket Sales Area Manager
Company: Network Finance
Job description: A global leader in the industrial equipment industry is looking for an Aftermarket Sales Area Manager to join their team in Tunisia. This company has a global footprint and has almost two decades of experience. They have earned loyalty in a job well done; always keeping productivity and sustainability in mind. The role will include duties such as:
- Manage efforts in developing channel partner parts and service marketing capabilities to improve profitability
- Solicit channel partner orders and promotes and participates in sales incentive programs and processes
- Develop, deliver, and assist with parts and service promotional plans, recruiting efforts, strategies and events.
- Adapt or develop content and training materials and activities for classes (marketing/technical)
- Track and report on competitive activities, identifying and converting competitive channel partner lines.
- Deliver training to channel partners, employees, or customers
If you are willing to go the extra mile, apply now to avoid disappointment!
Job Experience & Skills Required:
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Business/Management or Engineering/Technology or Accounting/Finance
- Marketing experience – 1 – 3 years
- Field sales and/or product support experience – 1 – 3 years
- Training experience of a non-technical nature – 1 – 3 years
Location: United Arab Emirates
Job date: Sat, 08 Jan 2022 08:51:15 GMT
Apply for the job now!