Job title: Information Technology Project Manager
Company: Majid Al Futiam
Job description: Job Description
Job Title Information technology
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Maintaining project timeframes, budgeting estimates and status reports
- Coordinating project team members and developing schedules and individual responsibilities
- Provide accurate and regular updates to senior stakeholders throughout
- Maintain organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing IT projects.
- Conducting risk assessments for projects
- Ensure your team have the relevant skillsets, training and accreditations to deliver a class leading service
- Initiate, review, or approve modifications to project plans.
- Develop or update project plans for information technology projects including information such as project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, analytical skills, leadership and project management skills
- Understands IT Projects
- Project Management skills
- Experienced in influencing senior stakeholder level
- Vendor Management skills
- Expert in managing projects teams and expectations
- Proficient in creating and managing project budgets
- Self-motivated and have the ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in agile & design methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Information technology, computer science, engineering or a related field
- PMP Certified
- Experience across multiple IT domains
- 5+ years’ experience in IT Project Management and strategic planning
- Experienced in handling multiple IT Projects simultaneously
- Experience in Retail industry
- Minimum 10 years of experience in IT and related field
- Master’s degree in same field is a plus
Job date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 01:02:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!