Job title: Officer – Commercial Systems
Job description: MAIN OBJECTIVE OF ROLE
To ensure competitiveness and ability to deliver revenue goals through extensive market / competitor analysis, identification of trends, formulation of strategies and implementation of effective, creative and user-friendly system solutions.
Key Activities * Evaluates trends in market conditions using information available from various sources, including market intelligence reports relative to competitor activities as well as political, economic and industry developments.
- Ensures value add to other commercial teams through reports, processes optimization and support of commercial systems.
- Identifies and employs appropriate quantitative and qualitative tools for effective presentation of management information to Senior Management.
- Supports the team lead in revenue planning process, which delivers revenue targets and forecasts to the sales force.
- Develops models and algorithms with the objective of improving key revenue management KPIs such as RASK, yield, and revenue.
- Gathers requirements from the business stakeholders, conceptualize solutions to the problems, and execute the project management cycle.
- Demonstrates the ability to use data query (SQL) tools.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree (or Equivalent)
Education / Experience
- Engineering / Finance / Statistics / Accounting / Economics / Mathematics.
- Preferred No. of Years (with Relevant Degree)- 4
Systems, Licensing, Language or Certification Requirements
- Knowledge of SQL/Oracle/Access and / or statistical tools
- Customer Focus
- Team work
- Effective Communication
- Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
- Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)
Reads and complies with the ISR policies of the Company and diligently reports any weakness or incidents to the respective Line Manager or the Information Security team. Completes all required ISR awareness sessions and follows associated guidelines in the day to day business operations.
Warning on Recruitment Fraud
flydubai is aware of a number of e-mails, letters and SMS or Whatsapp messages in circulation recently, claiming to be offers of employment from flydubai.
These offers often look legitimate and may include job descriptions, salary, and benefit details.
The offers then direct recipients to provide bank account details.
Although these offers may appear genuine, they are fraudulent and should be deleted immediately and not responded to.
flydubai does not send emails, letters or other messages requesting your bank account details
in order to process documents. flydubai will also never refer you to a third party to process applications or visas. Official communications from flydubai will only come from an email
address ending in @flydubai.com and job opportunities with flydubai are advertised on
If you receive any e-mail, letter or other message which you have not requested or are
expecting and it purports to be from flydubai, please contact us at and include the subject line “Recruitment Fraud” to confirm the authenticity of the message.
Job date: Sat, 08 Jan 2022 02:48:15 GMT
Apply for the job now!