Job title: Senior Officer – Commercial Systems
Job description: MAIN OBJECTIVE OF ROLE
To enhance the Revenue Management ecosystem by supporting continuous research and implementation of transformation projects, exploring revenue opportunities, preventing revenue leakages and driving the automation of routine processes.
Key Activities * Provides recommendations based on trends in market conditions relative to competitor activities, political / economic trends / industry developments.
- Engages constantly in problem solving activities for continuous system improvements.
- Designs and implements SMART processes into the system.
- Takes full ownership of maintenance, development, and scalability of the current commercial systems.
- Acts as the focal point in discussion with key stakeholders (including IT and business teams) to implement and rollout changes to commercial systems while ensuring minimum downtime.
- Plays an integral role in the revenue planning process, which delivers revenue targets and forecasts to the sales force.
- Establishes strategies aimed at reviewing the efficiencies and effectiveness of models and algorithms developed to maximise revenue.
- Mentors and guides a team of commercial system officers.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree (or Equivalent)
Education / Experience
- Engineering / Finance / Statistics / Accounting / Economics / Mathematics
- Preferred No. of Years (with Relevant Degree)- 7
Systems, Licensing, Language or Certification Requirements
- Knowledge of SQL/Oracle/Access and / or statistical tools
- Customer Focus
- Team work
- Effective Communication
- Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
- Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)
Reads and complies with the ISR policies of the Company and diligently reports any weakness or incidents to the respective Line Manager or the Information Security team. Completes all required ISR awareness sessions and follows associated guidelines in the day to day business operations.
Warning on Recruitment Fraud
flydubai is aware of a number of e-mails, letters and SMS or Whatsapp messages in circulation recently, claiming to be offers of employment from flydubai.
These offers often look legitimate and may include job descriptions, salary, and benefit details.
The offers then direct recipients to provide bank account details.
Although these offers may appear genuine, they are fraudulent and should be deleted immediately and not responded to.
flydubai does not send emails, letters or other messages requesting your bank account details
in order to process documents. flydubai will also never refer you to a third party to process applications or visas. Official communications from flydubai will only come from an email
address ending in @flydubai.com and job opportunities with flydubai are advertised on
If you receive any e-mail, letter or other message which you have not requested or are
expecting and it purports to be from flydubai, please contact us at and include the subject line “Recruitment Fraud” to confirm the authenticity of the message.
Job date: Sat, 08 Jan 2022 04:19:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!