Job title: System Analyst II – OIC
Company: DP World
Job description: Job Description:
DP World seeks ambitious individuals aspiring to develop, implement and support technical solutions for Oracle Cloud implementation projects as per the Business requirements for DPW entities.
The System Analyst II – OIC is someone who is proficient in the Oracle integration Cloud development and all its related ancillary services.
The role is responsible for Oracle Cloud development activities like.
- Implement conversions, integration & other programmatic solutions.
- Worked on different OIC adapters
- Interfaces between Oracle TMS, WMS and Source systems
- Good understanding in OTM, OWMS and Fusion Security system.
- Provide hands on development of solutions.
- Work in a highly collaborative team environment with an always-evolving mixture of active
- Teamwork and quiet-time passionate about project advancement and self-learning.
- Develop integrations, reports and data migration solutions.
- Derive technical specifications and unit test scripts for solutions developed.
- Unit and System Integration Test of solutions developed
- Develop internal mechanisms and procedures to further improve the efficiency of delivery as per SLA / Project achievements
- Good understanding of Business Process Flows.
- Collaborate with clients and business stakeholders and assist in development of integration process and ensure compliance to all requirements.
- Organize, execute and supervise integration and user acceptance tests.
- Keep Management informed of task status and issues.
- Conduct work in an organized, timely and quality manner.
- Determining the cause of problems both in terms of functionality and performance, to include providing after action reports with root cause analysis.
- Working with solution architects to translate project requirements into solution designs, project estimates, and activity plans.
- Integrate Cloud OTM,WMS and ERP using OIC with third party providers such as Host to Host, exchange rate platforms and writing Inbound/Outbound interfaces
- Develop Integrations and Data Migration/HDL/PBL
- Act as an ambassador for DP World at all times when working; promoting and demonstrating positive behaviours in harmony with DP World’s Our Principles, values and culture; ensuring the highest level of safety is applied in all activities; understanding and following DP World’s Code of Conduct and Ethics policies
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or equivalent
- 8+ years experience out of which 3 – 5 years of expertise in Oracle Integration Cloud Services
- Broad understanding of OIC, OTM, WMS, DBCS, SOACS, ICS, JCS, Oracle Database 12c, Oracle Weblogic, Oracle PaaS, Oracle SaaS etc
- Hands on Experience in integrations – OIC,Web service, SOA framework, BIP, REST API etc
- Experience in Reports – OTBI, BI Publisher, Smart View, Financials Reporting Centre
- Data Migration / Bulk Upload – ADF and FBDI
- Design, develop, tests technical solutions and document technical design specification in line with OUM methodology (Oracle Unified Method).
- Experience with Unix shell scripting, Web Services, SOA, Fusion middleware is desirable
- Understanding of SaaS Modules like Finance and SCM modules.
- Standard and customized reports and testing the reports.
- Hands on experience in MFT and UCM
- Experience with standard implementation activities, including requirements capturing solution design, configuration, testing, implementation, project documentation, and post-production support.
- Experience in PaaS components like VBCS, PCS
- Experience with cloud/storage technologies and CDNs
- Work proactively and troubleshoot technical issues and develop resolutions
- Determination, self-motivation and an eagerness to take on new challenges
- Ability to adapt quickly, working in a dynamic business environment
We are the leading provider of smart logistics solutions, enabling the flow of trade across the globe. Our comprehensive range of products and services touches every aspect of life.
We’re a global network of; 181 business units in 64 countries across six continents. From marine services and inland terminals to industrial parks as well as technology driven customer solutions.
Wherever we operate, we integrate sustainability and responsible corporate citizenship, striving for a positive contribution to the economies and communities where we live and work.
Our dedicated, diverse and professional team of more than 56,000 employees from 64 countries are committed to bringing every customer and partner unrivaled value.
We do this by building and growing long lasting relationships – with governments, shippers, traders, and other stakeholders along the global supply chain.
We think ahead, anticipate change and deploy industry-leading technology to create the smartest, most efficient and innovative trade solutions, while ensuring a positive and sustainable impact on economies, societies and our planet.
DP World is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO). We strongly believe that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, race, religion or belief.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize DP World to transmit and store your information in the world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Location: United Arab Emirates
Job date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 07:31:05 GMT
Apply for the job now!