Job title: System Engineer
Job description: System Engineer
Job Location : UAE
- Respond to requests for technical assistance from users within the organization in person, via phone or remotely to diagnose hardware & software issues on servers, applications, and connectivity to Emails, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, etc., from user devices(laptops/smartphones/workstations) available.
- Provide Level 2/3 IT support for all users including assistance to Senior System Engineers and IT Managers when required in setting up or troubleshooting servers and/or server applications i.e., Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Office365, etc.
- Conduct regular research on contemporary IT practices particularly those related to user devices such as laptops, desktops, smartphones, printers, scanners, etc. Recommend subsequent actions.
- Liaises with external suppliers to secure IT products and services such as Avaya VoIP telephone systems.
- Work closely with vendors to identify and implement/procure relevant technologies required to support of enhance IT services
- Must have at least 5 years experience in the same role
- Basic experience with VoIP telephone systems, preferably Avaya
- Knowledge and experienced with Microsoft Azure, Office 365, and Windows 10
- Must have valid UAE driver’s license
- Must have own car or willing to take care of renting by his own
Interested candidates can click apply button.
Disclaimer: GotoGulf is a platform that facilitates recruiters and jobseekers reach out to each other. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of recruiters independently. We do not endorse requests for money payments and strictly advise against sharing personal or financial information. If you suspect malpractice, please email to us.
Job date: Mon, 27 Dec 2021 00:10:34 GMT
Apply for the job now!