Job title: Technical Sales Manager
Company: Siemens Energy
Job description: Job Description
Job Title Technical Sales Manager
Technical Sales Manager Digital Dubai, UAE Are you a digital native? Are you also into heavy metal? Are you a scientist and researcher who is not afraid to talk to customers? Then this job is for you. The role of the Development Lead for Digital Performance Optimization is to promote digital solutions that are focused on increasing total plant thermal performance. The solutions are part of the Siemens Energy Omnivise Digital portfolio and complement the digital offering for Siemens Energy. This position requires intensive experience in the business of energy generation or utilities environment think powerplants, gas turbines, generators, steam turbines and boilers. You are a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the areas of combustion engines as well as Artificial Intelligence and the first point of referral for the regional Sales Managers. Reporting to the Head of Digital Go-to-Market in Region Middle East, you will be based in Dubai but will closely work with the globally distributed experts. LETS TALK ABOUT YOU! Your Profile
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Service-oriented mindset
- 5+ years of direct experience in the Power Generation industry, preferably in the Middle East
- Excellent communication skills, independent worker, and a team player.
- Proficient in English; Arabic langue proficiency is a surplus
- Understanding of digital technologies and business models
- Understanding of digital processes from field/product level to enterprise level
- Digital mindset
- Masters in engineering / Data Science / IT or similar from an accredited university.
- Understanding of local Middle Eastern Energy landscape and industry
- Follow leads to initiate digital journey planning between the customer, regional sales teams and global project teams.
- Organize and develop individual offerings together with our customers and Siemens Energys market and domain experts
- Assess customer needs around performance optimization and suggest appropriate products, services and/or solutions out of the Omnivise Performance portfolio
- Identify and follow-up on opportunities with customers in the region Middle East.
- Develop and execute an annual plan (the sales & marketing strategy) for meeting individual targets, and plan / forecast order volumes based on proactive opportunity development within the region Middle East for the Omnivise Performance portfolio line
- Work within the GP Middle East Sales Organizations of each Business Unit to identify, evaluate, develop, and follow-up on digitalization business projects.
- Develop and manage technical proposals and lead contract negotiation.
- Further activities include developing and implementing sales strategies; managing existing customer relationships; pricing and sales activities; developing and implementing advertising and publicity campaigns.
- Connect to the regional network of PMs and development teams to potential customer leads.
- Work primarily within the G SV Business Unit, but eye on radar for other BUs as well.
- Have key insights into the Siemens Energy digitalization portfolio and be familiar with the products and their associated business models.
- Learn and keep global network informed of competitive market information, discussing customer issues and building key internal relationships.
- Manage the sales funnel by timely documenting the life cycle of digitalization business opportunities and ensure all digitalization business opportunities are properly entered into Salesforce.com (SFDC), forecasted and tracked to closure
- Good understanding of existing market and solutions in the industrial digitalization environment.
- Ensure that products are developed sustainably: i.e. have real market viability in the general product portfolio.
- Support Project Managers and Sales Managers in aligning products with overall business strategy and strategic goals of their customers
- Facilitate healthy knowledge sharing between Siemens (as OEM) and customers
- Provide voice of the client needs/competitive intelligence, market drivers and buying influences for the development of new product and service offerings
LETS TALK ABOUT US! Lets make tomorrow different today
Job date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 23:44:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!