Job title: Service and Commissioning Engineer
Company: Koch Engineered Solutions
Job description: Description
Our Aftermarket Sales team is constantly growing and is looking for a talent to increase its capability and better serve our customers. As a Service and commissioning Engineer, you will be the face of the company on front of the customer. You consider safety as a must, with a willingness to travel and the ability to establish strong relationship to the business and clients, then you might be our ideal candidate.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Supervise the offshore installation of JZHC & KES associated supplied equipment.
- Commissioning, start up and general service/troubleshooting of the same.
- Train site personnel in the correct operation/maintenance.
- Work closely with Sales, Engineering, and Process specialists.
- The position requires 70% of travel.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience in a similar position, offshore experience will be a plus.
- Relevant industrial and site experience in Chemical/Petrochemical/Power plant.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Technical certification in automation and mechanics.
- Well organized and autonomous.
- Fluent in English – written and verbal.
- Academic degree of Engineering qualification.
- Able to work at heights and in confined spaces.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Technical certification in electric, instrumentation, automation controls.
- Experience in Combustion equipment systems.
- Any additional language is considered as an asset.
Why Work For Koch Companies?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance.
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world.
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge.
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings.
Want to learn more about John Zink Hamworthy Combustion?
Our customers produce the world’s energy, chemicals, and plastics, and eliminate harmful emissions from the air, water, and soil. We help them operate in a cleaner, safer and more economical way.
LEADERSHIP LIKE NO OTHER
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion (JZHC) is a global leader in emissions-control and clean-air combustion systems. We back every product with decades of proven performance, unrivalled research and development capabilities, and expert service and support. Our expertise includes:
- Flue gas treatment
- Gas recovery
- Landfill and biogas systems
- Thermal oxidizers
- Vapor control
- Heat transfer
- Oil, gas, and liquids separation, treating and conditioning
- Combustion monitoring
- Turnkey services
Please send your application and CV in English to:
Location: Abu Dhabi
Job date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 08:30:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!