Job title: Chief Technology Officer- CTO
Job description: Job Description
Job Title Management & Operations, IT & Technology
ArabyAds was founded in 2013 and we help our clients to acquire customers at scale using data & technology across diverse set of digital advertising inventories which are managed through four of our platforms i.e. Checkout (social commerce), iConnect (influencer marketing), Adfalcon (programmatic advertising) & DeviceBoost.
We are a team of +260 passionate people across UAE, Egypt, KSA, Jordon, Lebanon & Tunisia. We are agile, fast-growing, interdisciplinary team of passionate experts in media planning, influencer marketing, consumer research, developers & coders, data scientist, artificial intelligence, and machine learning with a shared mission to create sustainable value for our clients.
ArabyAds is proud to be an equal opportunity employer regardless of your race, colour, gender, religion, age, disability, or marital status. We currently have people from 16 nationalities across our 6 locations and are happy to celebrate all festivals.
We are seeking a Chief Technology Officer to lead all aspects of the technology vision and its successful execution to support the company’s growth.
The ideal person for this role will have the requisite experience, skills, entrepreneurial passion, and leadership capabilities necessary to drive continued rapid and profitable growth for our Company.
As a member of the Executive Leadership Team, the CTO will play a key role in establishing the technology vision and lead the Company’s technological innovation and development.
The CTO will recommend and implement the technical strategy roadmap that will align with company business goals and objectives in support of continuing growth.
The CTO will also need to see their role through the lens of the business while driving innovative technologies that will enhance the company’s products and services and create a sustainable competitive advantage for the Company.
– Build industry-leading online experiences that create value for customers and value for the Company
– Develop, implement, and maintain a short and long term strategic technology, product, and data roadmap in support of company business goals and objectives
– Build a financially-leveraged team by creatively balancing outsourced resources with home-grown teams across geographies
– Maintain industry-leading uptime on critical technology infrastructure through great architectural decisions, successful monitoring and testing processes, and system redundancy
– Ensure data privacy and system security compliance for all operations across all geographies
– Develop a differentiated approach to data ingestion and analysis that gives a competitive advantage and speed, including the application of sophisticated data science techniques
– Utilize creative, thoughtful, and boundary-pushing system development strategies that unlock opportunity (including build vs. buy decisions and system architecture)
– Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
– 10 – 15 years experience in a senior-level tech management role
– Strong knowledge in the following development languages: PHP Laravel, Microsoft .NET Core, C#, ASP.NET Core MVC, and Web API.
– Software development – Experience building and leading world-class software development teams and processes across geographies
– Knowledge of the AWS Cloud Computing Platform
– Knowledge of Stream processing (Kafka/Kinesis), serverless (AWS Lambda), real-time database (Apache Druid), microservices architecture
– Knowledge of UI/UX standards and responsive web design
– Experience in code versioning control tools including Git
– Ability to step outside your own technical domain and take the “voice” of the customer as input into their direction setting and decision making
– Excellent communication skills with an ability to foster an open dialogue among all stakeholders that encourages respectful, honest, and challenging debate about how the world works
Job date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 04:34:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!