Job title: HRD144086 – Estimator II – Security, ICT, ELV and Fire Alarm Systems – HBT / PROJ
Job description: Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fuelling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Where Do You Fit In?
We are currently seeking a motivated and hardworking individual to join our team as an Estimator II – Security, ICT, ELV and Fire Alarm Systems to be based in Dubai, UAE. In this role, you will be responsible for robust estimation processes to deliver best in quality and cost competitive bids to make Sales successful and enable the achievement of HBS regional sales targets.
What Will You Be Doing Every Single Day?
· Estimation of Security, ICT, ELV and Fire Alarm packages – Input study, generation of RFI’s, equipment take-off, device selection, Solution design, Controller and Server Sizing, preparation of BOQ costing, cable schedule.
· Proposals- Studying specifications and arrive at inclusion/ exclusion list, qualifications/ assumptions/ deviations along with the technical proposal.
· Technical submittals – Preparation of system architecture, floor risers, specification compliance etc. as per regional requirements.
· Commercial exposure – Vendor management, taxations.
· Contributing and tracking the regional technical preferences on estimations, awareness of the product ranges, ability to apply knowledge and understanding of Honeywell products to develop solutions that meet customer requirements.
· Performing quality checks for the jobs.
· Contribute towards the establishment & standardization of new processes for cost optimization & cycle time reduction.
· Sound knowledge of business processes and systems.
· Provide competitive insight from past opportunities and apply “lessons learned” to the assigned opportunities to generate effective counter strategies.
What Skills and Experience Will You Have?
· BSC Engineering in related discipline preferably Instrumentation & Control, Electronics & Electrical Engineering etc.
· Estimation experience in relevant field – Min 5 years.
· Exposure to Security, ICT, ELV and Fire Alarm Systems.
· Excellent knowledge of SIRA and ADMCC regulations
· Aware of DCD and ADCD regulations and NFPA guidelines
· Flexible Job working hours to suit regional requirements.
· Working hours’ flexibility to meet deadlines.
· Pre-sales process knowledge.
· Ability to manage jobs and/ or projects to standards, budgets.
· Value engineered approach in all the deliverables.
· MS office (Excel & word) competency
· Ability to coordinate with multiple stakeholders from different geographic regions in multiple time zones
· Balance in speed & accuracy to meet timelines
· Exposure to design & estimation for complete ELV Solutions
We can offer you incredible career progression, as well as an attractive remuneration package.
If you believe this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you, and apply.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce culture
- Category: Sales Support
- Location: Emaar Buss.Park; Bld.2, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, DUBAI ARE
Job date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 23:58:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!