Job title: Manager, Business Services & Asset Management Department
Job description: ADNOC Group Overview:
ADNOC is one of the world’s leading energy producers, and a primary catalyst for the growth and diversification of the United Arab Emirates.
Our diverse family of more than 50,000 employees is made up of over 100 different nationalities. People from different backgrounds, with unique perspectives and wide-ranging skillsets, who share a collective responsibility: to enable and accelerate progress, both here in the UAE and across the globe.
Here at ADNOC, we go beyond business as usual. We do things differently, challenge convention, and embrace new ways of thinking. This is what defines and differentiates us. By working together every day, we’re bringing energy to life. Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) was established on the 27th November 1971 to operate in all areas of the oil and gas industry in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE). Since its establishment, ADNOC has steadily enhanced its competitive position through its sound business interest in 18 specialist subsidiary and joint venture companies in addition to educational institutions, known as the ADNOC Group of Companies.
Today, ADNOC manages and oversees oil production of more than 3.1 million barrels per day (bpd), ranking it amongst the top ten oil and gas producing companies in the world. In the last few years, significant achievements have been made in the expansion and development of gas fields to meet the growing needs and development plans of Abu Dhabi, and in our bid to support the Abu Dhabi Economic Vision 2030, which seeks diversification of Abu Dhabi’s energy supplies. ADNOC is committed to recruiting the best talent the UAE has to offer, and accordingly UAE Nationals will be preferred. All expressions of interest will be treated confidentially.
Develop Asset Management within Derivatives Park Management (DPM) enabling the entire value chain of Derivtives Industrial Complex, undertaking all Financial and Operational mandate ensuring a competitive and successful Growth business of derivatives under Downstream, Industry, Marketing & Trade Directorate.Guide and direct the Operational Risk Management philosophy across the line for Asset Management.Lead and direct the planning, development and implementation of the DPM’s short, medium and long term Assets Management related strategy, objectives, policies and initiatives and oversee the all functions, in order to achieve targeted business objectives and achieve a competitive advantage in managing Derivative Park locally and internationally, while aligning with the DPM’s Vision, Mission and Strategic Objectives. Monitor and ensure that all business services and supplies are successfully and efficiently delivered between RDP JV Business entities and external parties with minimal interruptions maintaining highest standards of delivery and adhering to best in class HSE performance.
- Provide direction and guidance for the development of Business Services and Asset Management Department within DPM to ensure fully set-up entitiy, ready for operations and meeting its intended business objectives
- Guide the business processes to negotiate the Eco Systems Services projects like Utilities, Logistics and Infrastructure with JVs, getting the deals done.
- Support the development of DPM’s Business model, operating model and Governance structure and ensure these are established and functional.
- Ensure Compliance of Utility JV, Chemical Plant assets and Logistics JV to all HSE Standards – Operations and Asset Integrity, Environmental Standards, Process Safety standards etc
- Develop System to ensure compliance with ADNOC HSE guideline and other applicable regulations to safely manage and supply these elements to all RDP JV Business entities.
- Develop robust Systems and Standards to have effective performance management and monitoring of Utilities supply, Feedstock supply, Logistics services including successful service delivery, clearing of monthly payments etc.
- Perform Benchmarking of Utility/Logistics Tariffs/Feedstock prices with similar parks and ensure Competitiveness of RDP.
- Developing the Department annual budget in line with the Division’s business objectives and operational plans ensuring that adequate funding provision is made for all Department related activities.
- Monitor expenditure against approved budget on a regular basis; investigate, highlight and reconcile any significant variances to ensure effective performance and cost control.
- Develop and implement appropriate policies, processes, systems, standards, procedures and internal controls, RDP guidelines in order to support execution of the Departmental work programs in line with RDP and International standards.
Qualifications. Experience. Knowledge & skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in Chemical
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
- 15 years’ of relevant experience in
- Managing Refinery/Petrochemical Plant, Power Plant, Utilities, Off-sites, Waste Water Treatment Plant, Hazardous waste Treatment Facilities, Jetty facilities and coordination of supplies of utilities and feed stocks
- Experience In Projects Interface, Commissioning of Refinery/Petrochemical Plant
- Experience in Managing Utility Supply Agreements, Waste treatment Agreements, Feed stock supply Agreements and coordinating with different Customers.
- Experience in Refinery/Petrochemical Plant Operations/Technical Services
Group Company: ADNOC HQ
Jan 12, 2022
Location: Abu Dhabi
Job date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 23:03:26 GMT
Apply for the job now!